More than 25 years of expertise in IT architectures and development delivering wide range of solutions to various type of customers from SMB’s to large scale enterprise environments including Windows, Linux, Solaris, Cloud, Big Data and more.
For Many Years Managing the Israeli branch of Centerity LTD. including administrative operations, responsible for designing planning and developing all Centerity software such as Monitoring, Network Analyzer, Asset Management and more. In charge of implementing and managing wide range solutions and turnkey projects for ISP’s, cable companies, cellular companies, army and security companies, major portals, hardware, finance, tourist industries.
- Building a start-up company from scratch without raising initial capital.
- Extensive background in high tech management, with expertise in technology, strategic planning, account management, and negotiations, developing and engaging customer’s recruitment strategies.
- Superb verbal, written, and public speaking skills English & Hebrew. • Building and recruiting support team and integration time for wide range of customers.
- Provide overall mentorship to a team of over 30 company employees Development, Integration, Support and Pre-sales, Sales across, Israel and Boston MA, USA.
- Software Architecture – Responsible for planning designing and developing various monitoring software products such as Centerity Monitor / Centerity Enterprise / Centerity Netflow.
- DevOps Expertise Continuous integration and delivery methods (with popular tools such as git, Jenkins, docker etc.), automate and build configurations for infrastructure servers and address areas of automation, continuous deployment, containers, and monitoring.
- Cloud and Web Platform including expertise in AWS, Azure, GCP and more.
- UI/UX responsibilities includes: Gathering and evaluating user requirements, illustrating designs, designing graphic user interface elements.
University of Derby, Derby UK,
BA in Business Management, 2011
- Lectures & Courses – In the Past 3 years I’ve been lecturing and teaching about Cloud Computing (Azure, AWS, GCP), Fog & Edge Computing, DevOps, Advanced Linux, Machine Learning & Computer Vision, Big Data Analytics and more some of my customers are: HackerU collage, Microsoft, Checkpoint, Ex-libris, Marvell, Bezeq International, Microsoft, AT&T etc.
- Hands-On development of complex solutions such as: Self-Healing Linux Cluster developed from scratch tailor made for large scale Gas stations projects in India for Orpak Systems LTD, Automation for Linux upgrades for large scale deployments with unique features.
- DevOps Services – Installing and configuration CI/CD tools for automation such as Jenkins, Git, Docker, Ansible, Foreman, Monitoring systems, Cloud Deployments with Monolith and Microservices architecture.
- Providing Services to Customers: Orpak, CyberX, Tarya, Amdocs, SCR, 015 and more
- Devops and Monitoring Architect Consultant at Amdocs: -Building and Configuring Micro Services Deployments and designing architectures on AWS, Azure and Openshift environments.
- Programming Golang, Python & Groovy tools for managing Elasticsearch deployments.
- Developing and Deploying Logging, Monitoring and Tracing tools such as: Prometheus, Grafana, Zipkin, Fluentd, Elastic, etc..
- Managing and supporting DevOps Operations and Automations with various tools: Jenkins, Ansible, Nexus Artifactory, Kubernetes, Docker, Gitlab & BitBucket and more.
- Working and integrating collaboration tools such as Slack, Jira, Confluence
- Managing Israeli branch including administrative and HR department, sales department, Development department, support & integration department.
- Planning, designing and developing various Centerity System Products including flagship products such as Centerity Monitor, Centerity Enterprise, Centerity Fusion, Centerity Netflow and more…
- Engaging supporting and recruiting large scale customers and accounts such as: KPN, Cisco, Harris, GE, IDF, Bank of Israel, Netapp, IAI, DSP, AIG, Ayalon Insurance, Bank Yahav, Coca Cola, Electric Company, and more.
- Maximizing customer knowledge by establishing training plans, creating course material, and supervising classes, online forums, website, Video tutorials, manuals and more.
- Stationed in Barak 013 responsible for designing and implementing datacenters and internet farms.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining Unix and Windows Infrastructure for Internet platform and services responsible for all solutions from day one including: User authentication, Mail, Web, DNS, Databases, Storage, Monitoring, Security, Networking, Automation &Video services.
- Consultancy and designing and implementing large scale enterprise projects and various companies such as: Orange/Partner, TheMarker,