The AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam validates technical expertise in developing and maintaining applications on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include:
- Picking the right AWS services for the application
- Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from your application
- Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used by your application
- Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.)
AWS Foundations: Learn to recognize and explain AWS compute and storage fundamentals, and to recognize and explain the family of AWS services relevant to the certified developer exam. Designing and Developing: An introduction to the AWS components that help us develop highly available, cost efficient solutions In this course we will Understand the core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices Identify and recognize cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs. Working with DynamoDB: An introduction to working with Amazon DynamoDB, a fully-managed NoSQL database service provided by Amazon Web Services. Deployment and Security: Learn to Recognize and implement secure procedures for optimum cloud deployment and maintenance.
Monitoring and Debugging: Identify and implement best practices for monitoring and debugging in AWS, and to understand the core AWS services, On completing this learning path you will be able to:
- Understand the core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices.
- Design, develop, and deploy cloud based solutions using AWS.
- Identify and recognize cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs.
- Identify the appropriate techniques required to code a proper cloud solution.
- Recognize and implement secure procedures for optimal cloud deployment and maintenance.
- Demonstrate ability to implement the right architecture for development, testing, and staging environments.
- Develop and maintain applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Simple Workflow Service (SWS), AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Identify and implement best practices for debugging in AWS.
Read more about our Cloud Computing hands on course here: